.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Maslows Theory

Maslows Motivational Theory By Tammy McNiel Everest University Abstract In this paper I will describe how to elucidate problems within a social club using Maslows theory. I will also describe in this paper how using Maslows theory differs from Herzbergs and McGregors theory. ? How would you solve this problem using Maslows motivational theory? I would solve this problem using Maslows motivational theory by implementing team work so that the workers chance they are part of a team and not by their selves.I would do this by planning team events. I would put the workers in teams and maybe does some competition work so they attain goals to reach and then award prizes. I would also plan caller-out picnics and outings so everybody can get acquainted and feel uniform it is more of a team and family oriented work environment. Instead of just one person, the carriage making all the decisions, I would ask the employees their infix on how they might think things could be better and impro ve their work place.I think this would make them feel like they are part of the company instead of just a place where they had to be to get paid but a place they like to be and enjoy, and I think this would improve their work at the company. I think with the employees getting to know each other by doing team activities and company oriented picnics for the employees and their families and making them feel like they belong will improve the workforce at their company. How would that differ from using Herzbergs and McGregors theory?I think this would differ from Herzbergs and McGregors theory because to me their theories seem to be about the manager making all the decisions and not giving the employees any input in on anything to do with the company. It is all one controlled environment and it is done by the higher up, meaning the managers. I think with Maslows theory the employees have more of a say so and feel like they are part of the company and in return the work output will be a l ot better. References Understanding Business Tenth Addition Nickels, McHugh and McHugh

No comments:

Post a Comment